DG Air, Australia’s premier dangerous goods company, was established in 1996 by father & son Wayne and Brad Nicholson. The company launched following Wayne’s distinguished career as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Officer, and initially worked transporting ammunition and explosives for the Australian military.
With extensive dangerous goods knowledge and expertise, DG Air is able to provide a range of crucial services to the logistics industry.
- As a licenced Australian Customs Brokerage firm, we perform our own customs clearances on all inbound cargo into Australia.
- We are an International Freight Forwarder and an accredited International Air Transport Association agent. This allows us to deal directly with airlines for all export cargo out of Australia.
- We have our own training arm and are an accredited provider of dangerous goods transport training courses for Air, Sea & Road.
- As approved dangerous goods consultants, we can assist companies in industry with licence applications by drafting management systems for operating facilities such as major hazard, bulk hazard, explosive storage, and explosive transport.
- We audit dangerous goods facilities, conduct hazard assessments, and produce transport security plans for restricted cargo throughout the world.
DG Air proudly displays ISO qualifications for 9001 Management System, the 14001:2004 for Environmental Management & the Occupation Health & Safety ISO standard 18001:2007. Adhering to these standards ensures that the world’s most effective business practices are applied to all day-to-day dealings with DG Air.
Your one-stop shop for everything to do with dangerous goods.